Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Weatherford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Texas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Weatherford, Texas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Weatherford and neighboring cities including pflugerville, college-station, and arlington
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Texas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Weatherford, TX
With so many different brands to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Weatherford.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.