Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Waynesboro, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Waynesboro and nearby cities such as laurel, mechanicsville, and bon-air
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Waynesboro, VA
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Waynesboro.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.