Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Waynesboro? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Waynesboro, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Waynesboro, VA
With so many various options, it can often be difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are five things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Waynesboro.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.