Looking for high-quality CBD products in Wayne? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wayne, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Indiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Wayne, IN
With so many different brands, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Wayne or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.