Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Waukesha? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Waukesha, Wisconsin, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Waukesha, WI
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Waukesha.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.