Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Waukegan? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Waukegan, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Waukegan, IL
With so many different options, it can become difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you must think about when buying CBD in Waukegan or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.