Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Watsonville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Watsonville, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Watsonville and neighboring cities like san-francisco, hacienda-heights, and cameron-park
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Watsonville, CA
With such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Watsonville or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.