Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Watertown, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Watertown and nearby cities such as windham, torrington, and middletown
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Watertown, CT
With such a vast number different products, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Watertown or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.