Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Waterloo? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Waterloo, Iowa, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Waterloo and neighboring cities such as west-des-moines, burlington, and sioux-city
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Iowa?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Waterloo, IA
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Waterloo or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.