Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Waterbury? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Waterbury, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Waterbury and neighboring cities such as meriden, stratford, and guilford
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Waterbury, CT
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Waterbury or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.