Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Waterbury? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Waterbury, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Waterbury, CT
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when buying CBD in Waterbury or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.