Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Washington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Washington, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Washington and nearby cities including orem, farmington, and millcreek
Utah CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Washington, UT
With so many various products, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Washington.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.