Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Washington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Washington, Utah, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Washington, UT
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often be quite challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Washington.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.