Shopping for premium CBD products in Washington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Washington, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Washington, MI
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can often become challenging to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Washington or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.