Looking for premium CBD oil products in Washington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Washington, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Indiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Washington, IN
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Washington or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.