Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Washington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Washington, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Washington and other cities including bristol, lisle, and oak-lawn
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Washington, IL
With such a vast number various options to choose from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Washington.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.