Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Washington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Washington, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Washington, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Washington or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.