Looking for premium CBD in Warwick? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Warwick, Rhode Island, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Warwick, RI
With so many various companies to select from, it can become challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Warwick or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.