Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Warwick? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Warwick, Rhode Island, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Warwick and nearby cities such as narragansett, woonsocket, and bristol
CBD Regulations in Rhode Island: Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Warwick, RI
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can become challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Warwick or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.