Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Wantagh? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wantagh, New York, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Wantagh and neighboring cities including college-point, gates, and jamestown
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Wantagh, NY
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Wantagh.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.