Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Wantagh? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wantagh, New York, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Wantagh, NY
Because there are so many different companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should consider when buying CBD in Wantagh.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.