Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Walpole? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Walpole, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Walpole, MA
Because there are so many various brands, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Walpole.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.