Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Walpole, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Walpole and nearby cities including pembroke, belchertown, and weymouth-town
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Walpole, MA
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should think about when buying CBD in Walpole.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.