Shopping for premium CBD products in Walnut Park? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Walnut Park, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Walnut Park, CA
With so many various companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Walnut Park or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.