Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Walnut Creek? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Walnut Creek, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Walnut Creek and nearby cities including santa-ana, silver-lake, and lathrop
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Walnut Creek, CA
Because there are so many various products, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Walnut Creek or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.