Looking for high-quality CBD in Walnut? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Walnut, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Walnut and nearby cities like blythe, simi-valley, and laguna-beach
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Walnut, CA
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Walnut or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.