Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Walla Walla, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Walla Walla and neighboring cities like bothell, pullman, and graham
Washington CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Walla Walla, WA
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should think about when buying CBD in Walla Walla or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.