Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Waldorf? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Waldorf, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Waldorf and neighboring cities including takoma-park, camp-springs, and landover
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Waldorf, MD
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often become challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Waldorf.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.