Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Waipahu? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Hawaii!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Waipahu, Hawaii, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Waipahu and neighboring cities including east-honolulu, kailua, and wahiawa
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Hawaii?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Waipahu, HI
With so many different brands, it can often be challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Waipahu.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.