Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Waipahu? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Hawaii!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Waipahu, Hawaii, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Hawaii CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Hawaii?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Waipahu, HI
With so many various products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Waipahu.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.