Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wailuku, Hawaii, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Wailuku and neighboring cities including kaneohe, mililani-mauka, and pearl-city
Hawaii CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Hawaii?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Wailuku, HI
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often be difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Wailuku.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.