Looking for high-grade CBD in Wadsworth? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wadsworth, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Wadsworth, OH
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Wadsworth or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.