Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wadsworth, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Wadsworth and nearby cities such as white-oak, cincinnati, and miamisburg
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Wadsworth, OH
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Wadsworth or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.