Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Wade Hampton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wade Hampton, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in South Carolina: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Wade Hampton, SC
With so many various options to select from, it can become difficult to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Wade Hampton or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.