Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Wade Hampton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wade Hampton, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Wade Hampton and nearby cities including simpsonville, west-columbia, and mount-pleasant
CBD Regulations in South Carolina: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Wade Hampton, SC
With so many various options, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Wade Hampton.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.