Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Voorhees? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Voorhees, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Voorhees, NJ
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often become difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Voorhees.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.