Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Visalia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Visalia, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Visalia, CA
With so many various options to select from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Visalia or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.