Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Virginia Beach? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Virginia Beach, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Virginia Beach, VA
With so many various products, it can be quite difficult to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Virginia Beach.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.