Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Villa Rica? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Villa Rica, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Villa Rica, GA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Villa Rica.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.