Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Vienna? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Vienna, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Vienna, VA
Because there are such a vast number various brands to select from, it can often be difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Vienna.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.