Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Vienna? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Vienna, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Vienna and nearby cities including fort-hunt, fredericksburg, and newport-news
Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Vienna, VA
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Vienna or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.