Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Vicksburg, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Vicksburg and neighboring cities such as starkville, natchez, and tupelo
Mississippi CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Vicksburg, MS
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Vicksburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.