Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Vero Beach, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Vero Beach and neighboring cities including northdale, lynn-haven, and deerfield-beach
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Vero Beach, FL
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Vero Beach.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.