Looking for premium CBD in Ventura? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ventura, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Ventura and other cities including el-dorado-hills, alamo, and willowbrook
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Ventura, CA
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Ventura.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.