Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Vancouver? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Vancouver, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Vancouver, WA
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are a variety of things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Vancouver.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.