Shopping for high-grade CBD in Van Nuys? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Van Nuys, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Van Nuys, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Van Nuys.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.