Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Van Buren? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Van Buren, Arkansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Van Buren and other cities including rogers, bella-vista, and jacksonville
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Van Buren, AR
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Van Buren or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.