Looking for premium CBD Oil in Valley Station? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Valley Station, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Valley Station and other cities including paducah, bowling-green, and newburg
Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Valley Station, KY
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Valley Station.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.