Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Valinda, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Valinda and neighboring cities such as oakland, oakley, and northridge
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Valinda, CA
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Valinda or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.