Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Valencia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Valencia, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Valencia, CA
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Valencia.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.