Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Valdosta? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Valdosta, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Valdosta, GA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Valdosta.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.