Shopping for premium CBD products in Valdosta? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Valdosta, Georgia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Valdosta and neighboring cities like warner-robins, pooler, and milledgeville
Georgia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Valdosta, GA
Because there are so many various products, it can often be quite difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Valdosta.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.