Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Urbandale? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Iowa!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Urbandale, Iowa, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Urbandale and neighboring cities such as waukee, indianola, and council-bluffs
Iowa CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Urbandale, IA
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Urbandale.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.