Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Urbana, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Urbana and neighboring cities including naperville, mokena, and roselle
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Urbana, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Urbana.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.