Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Upper Saucon? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Saucon, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Upper Saucon and other cities like king-of-prussia, wilkinsburg, and concord
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Upper Saucon, PA
Because there are so many various products to choose from, it can be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Upper Saucon.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.