Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Upper Providence? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Upper Providence, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Upper Providence, PA
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Upper Providence.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.