Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Upper Moreland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Moreland, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Upper Moreland, PA
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Upper Moreland or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.