Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Upper Merion? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Merion, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Upper Merion and nearby cities such as peters, cheltenham, and altoona
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Upper Merion, PA
With so many various options to select from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should think about when buying CBD in Upper Merion.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.