Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Upper Merion? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Merion, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Upper Merion, PA
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Upper Merion or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.