Shopping for premium CBD products in Upper Macungie? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Macungie, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Upper Macungie, PA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Upper Macungie or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.