Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Upper Gwynedd? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Upper Gwynedd, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Upper Gwynedd and nearby cities such as drexel-hill, penn, and palmer
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Upper Gwynedd, PA
Because there are such a vast amount different options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Upper Gwynedd or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.