Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Upper Grand Lagoon, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Upper Grand Lagoon and nearby cities including palm-river-clair-mel, port-charlotte, and pompano-beach
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Upper Grand Lagoon, FL
With so many different brands, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Upper Grand Lagoon.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.